Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Move over Cupid


You got bonafide competition boy.
Now, who ever saw such a sweet face?
Sure, I'll toot my own horn again...I've got the sweetest Valentines this year:
Big Daddy, Bea and of course, my main man, Ollie.

We had a family breakfast: poached eggs on Birdman a la Big Daddy G.
I went to yoga and came back to a card from Bea (who clearly had been eating chocolate when she licked the envelope...sealed with a chocolate kiss!) and an assorment of truffles from Chocolat - my favorite!
Then we all went for a long walk along the Clarkfork on the Kim Williams trail.

Our romantic Valentine's dinner was enjoyed at the Mo Club with Bea. Cheeseburgers, Bud Light, Shirley Temple, peanuts and pinball. You could feel the love radiating from our window seat.

mmmmmm..."Mo Twub Burgers!"

No comments: