Sunday, January 28, 2007

Nordic Bea

I took Skeetie skiing for the first time up at Pattee Canyon the other weekend.
George got her some classic cross-country skis for Christmas and she's been itching to use them.
As you can see, she's wearing what she referrs to as her "ear muffins" that her Dramma and Grandpa Erickson gave her.
After she got the hang of it she wanted to ski in front of me.
Looking at her two tiny pigtails and her little frame skiing down the trail like a big girl absolutely broke my heart.
We seriously have the best kid ever. How cool is it that my two year old asks me if we can go skiing at "Paddee Cinyon" on a Sunday morning.
Between her and Ollie, I am a very happy mommy.

I can't get the video to load on this blog, but here's the link to Bea in action.
Note how she greets the passing skiers on the trail.



No comments: