Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Mother's Day Tea

Bea invited me to a Mother's Day Tea at her pre-school, St. Paul's. We also invited Donna. It was so nice and very special. We had cucumber sandwiches, drank tea and punch and had some dessert. Bea and her pre-school friends did a little performance of "I'm a Little TeaPot" and "I am Special." Bea then gave me a beautiful wooden plaque that says "MOM" on it with wooden butterfly that she painted. Bea made me feel like a very special mom that day.

Bea all dressed up for the Tea














Isabella & Bea at the Tea
























Then on actual Mother's Day, I was so lucky to be woken up and given a present from Bea & Ollie (a cell phone headset so I don't use my cell phone while driving :) Then Bea & George made breakfast while I drank coffee and read a magazine. How relaxing! We rounded out the day by doing a lot of gardening and I got to pick out a beautiful hanging plant. Ended the day with a yummy dinner of Pasta Carbonara.

Donna & Bea

No comments: